ECOMONDO (Rimini Fiera), Italy
Ecomondo is the most accredited platform for southern Europe and the Mediterranean basin, for the exploitation and recycling of materials and for the large industry of the future, also called Green Economy, which owes its success to a weighted and rewarding balance between sales dimension and technical-scientific dimension, with considerable space dedicated to INNOVATION in the Green Economy sector.
Areas of particular interest at the 2015 event:
- Waste characterisation, management, recycling and exploitation
- Monitoring, management and treatment/exploitation of industrial and civil wastewaters (blue gold)
- The biomass chemical industry, dedicated non-food biomass bio-refineries and residues ("Biobased Industry")
- The monitoring and clean-up of contaminated sites, soils and sediments (Reclaim Expo)
- Monitoring and treatment of air pollution (Air)
- Smart cities and communities (the sustainable City)
- These areas, already successfully present in Ecomondo, are those to be supported by funds from the recent national industrial research tenders "Cluster" and "Smart City" and those promoted by the European initiatives (PPPs, JPI, KIC, etc) which direct the contents of Horizon 2020, funding EU industrial research from 2014 to 2020 with about 80 billion euro
19th International Trade Fair of Material and Energy Recovery and Sustainable Development
3-6 November 2015 Rimini, Italy
With its wide offer Ecomondo covers the whole waste cycle from collection and transport, to treatment, disposal and recycling. Advanced technology and several solutions for the treatment of various kinds of waste (infectious medical waste, special and hazardous waste, paper and carton, ferrous and non ferrous metal salvage, plastics, batteries, oils, solvents, rubbers, etc.) make Ecomondo a comprehensive exhibition and the leading exhibition in Italy in the waste management sector.
For further information please visit: