International Conference on Circular Economy, Renewable Energies and Green Hydrogen in Africa ICERA 2023
The Federal Ministry of Education and Research, Germany (BMBF) and the University of Rostock, Germany are organising International Conference on Circular Economy, Renewable Energies and Green Hydrogen from 19th to 21st September 2023 focused on Green Energy Transition in Africa. The conference is now open for registration!
The deadline for submitting abstracts has been extende to 15th of July, don’t miss your chance!
ICERA Key points
• Hybrid conference – to be held in person but there is a
possibility to present online.
• Sponsoring at least one participant from each country in Africa.
• Publish your work with Springer.
• Zero-Waste Event.
• Visit a waste-to-energy plant in Kumasi, Ghana.
Theme for 2023
• Biomass and waste as a sustainable resource.
• Green hydrogen production, utilization and policy framework.
• Legal regulations and financial models for governing waste
• Development of strategies and action plans.
• Industrial requirements and transition.
• Recycling of valuables.