NVRD Annual Congress
The NVRD, ISWA’s National Member of The Netherlands, will organise it’s annual congress on May 20 2021.
This years congress theme is “innovation and the role of the government” .
The event will take place online, via a livestream from the Dutch design city of Eindhoven. There is plenty of opportunity to network and explore, ISWA will have a digital booth and we invite you to visit us.
The event will be held in Dutch.
Speakers are amongst others:
– Werner Schouten (chairman Jonge Klimaatbeweging)
– Jouri Schoemaker (Pieter Pot)
– Maurice Geraets (Co-CEO NXP Netherlands)
– Willem van der Leegte (President & CEO · VDL Group)
– Willemijn Peeters (CEO & Founder Searious Business)
– Margriet Jongerius (Chairman, interim-manager, kwartiermaker en supervisor and active on the larger social domain)
– Rik Thijs (councilor Eindhoven)
– Henry Meijdam (chairman NVRD)
– Sigrid Schuurmann (chairman Young NVRD)
For more information and register, please go to the event website via the button below: