For quite a few years ISWA has joined the Waste to Resources conference in Hamburg, Germany. This year we will join virtually and invite you to join us.
Waste-to-Resources 2021, the 9th International Conference and Exhibition on Circular Economy, MBT, MRF and Recycling is not only completely digital this year, it has also significantly expanded its focus. Starting with optimized collection, more than 70 presentations from 25 countries map the latest developments in the circular economy.
As always, day passes are also available.
The program and registration as a visitor or exhibitor can be found at www.waste-to-resources.eu.
- Waste management and zero-waste strategies
- Circular economy during the Corona crisis
- Treatment and recovery technologies
- Fire protection in waste treatment and recycling plants
- Practical experience and new plant concepts
- Processing and recovery of organic waste fractions
- Recovery of metals and precious metals
- Mineral and construction waste
- Plastic waste
- Liquefaction and chemical recycling
- Hydrogen economy
- Waste management and recovery for selected waste types
- Separation and processing of waste fractions
- Wet and steam-based separation and treatment processes
- Pyrolysis, plasma, gasification
- Slag utilization
- Geomechanical properties of MBT output
- Waste management in Asia
- Waste management in emerging and developing countries